TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NEWSLETTER
- The website www.unityline.pl provides an option to subscribe for a Newsletter and receive a free Newsletter sent by Unity Line Limited Sp. z o.o. by electronic means. Branch in Poland, based at Pl. Rodła 8 in Szczecin, postal code: 70-419.
- Subscribing for the Newsletter requires you to provide your email address. The email address will only be used to send information sent as part of the Newsletter.
- Once you have subscribed for the Newsletter, you will receive information about our best offers, novelties, promotions and competitions, which constitute commercial information within the meaning of Article 2(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means.
- Newsletter messages will be sent no more than once every two weeks.
- If you have provided additional information, i.e. your name and answer to the question on how often you travel between Poland and Sweden, we will send you information that will be adapted to the above data. You are entitled to object to such profiling at any time to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can opt out of receiving our Newsletter at any time by clicking on the appropriate link named "if you no longer wish to receive your Newsletter, please click" at the end of each e-mail sent to you as part of the Newsletter.
- The Controller of your Personal Data is UNITY LINE LIMITED Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland with its registered office in Szczecin, Pl. Rodła 8, postal code: 70-419, NIP: 3020001748, REGON: 321457024, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under the number KRS 0000487684, registration court: District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Department of KRS, phone 91 3595695, e-mail: email@example.com.
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer regarding your personal data by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of marketing and advertising activities conducted by the Controller by electronic means, consisting in the electronic transmission of commercial information to the e-mail address you have provided and in informing you about business activities of the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPS, and subsequently for the purposes of the implementation of the Newsletter contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR.
- The provision of your personal data (e-mail) is voluntary but necessary for the Controller to execute the Newsletter contract (provision of services by electronic means), and the failure to provide such personal data shall result in the Controller being unable to provide this service.
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for the sending of the Newsletter. If you opt out of the sending of the Newsletter, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
Payment PolicyPayment_Policy_ULL_2021 EU (657.8 KB)
Terms And Conditions For The Provision Of Services By Electronic MeansTerms_and_conditions_for_the_provision_of_services_by_electronic_means _ULL 2021 EU (662.9 KB)
Terms and conditions of the newsletter()