Cargo information and documents
Here you will find useful information about the Cargo offer
Documents required to issue a cargo ticket:
- cargo documentation (CMR/Dangerous Goods Declaration, if such is being transported)
- stowage declaration
- proof of identification of the driver(s) (national identity card or passport)
Regardless of the successively lifted Covid restrictions in public space, in the interest of the safety of crews, traveling drivers and passengers, the ferry service continues to operate under an increased sanitary regime.
In connection with the above and due to the upcoming holiday period, we would like to kindly inform you about few important rules applicable to the reporting and transport of Second Drivers on our ferries:
- Transport of the second driver should be reported at the booking stage.
- Only persons over 18 years of age may be considered as a second driver.
- Transport of drivers with children may be accepted only if space on the ferry is available and after purchasing a ticket for the crossing and paying for his place in the cabin, in accordance with the valid passenger pricelist.
- Transport of drivers with pets will not be accepted.
We count on your understanding and acceptance of the above. At the same time, please advise your drivers accordingly