- Entering the country on the basis of a passport or an ID
- It is not obligatory to have a visa (for a stay shorter than 90 days)
- Danishh kroner (abbreviations: Dkr, DKK)
- 1 Dkr = 100 öre
- banknotes:50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 Dkr
- coins: 50 öre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 Dkr
- Mon. - Thu. 9:00/10:00-17:30,
- Fri. till 19:00/20:00,
- Sat. till 13:00/14:00
- Generally open on week days from 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On Saturdays usually closed
- Hotels - most hotel rooms with standardised equipment costs from about 60 DKK per night for a double room, and 380 DKK for a single room.
- Private rooms - their prices vary, but you have to be prepared for an expense of about 200-300 DKK for a double room (without breakfast).
- Youth hostels - they are the cheapest form of accommodation under a roof. Hostels are in every town and they offer lower prices than hotels for a very high level of service. The payments vary from 250 DKK for a single room to 80 DKK for a bed in a common room.
Post offices are usually open:
- On week days: 10.00-17.00,
- On Saturdays: 10.00-12.00.
- The lights must be on 24 hours a day
- All passengers must fasten their seat belts
- Legally acceptable amount of alcohol in blood is 0.5 parts per thousand
- Residential area - 50 km/h
- Undeveloped area - 80 km/h
- highway- 110-130 km/h
Prices of fuel:
- petrol 95 - about 13,83 DKK
- Diesel - about 12,17 DKK
RETURN TO TOP